Services of CMF Accounting, led by Cathy Fishman, include:
- Part-time controller services to provide ongoing financial analysis,
problem solving and support without the burden of staff cost.
Temporary staffing services are also available.
- Quarterly review and discussion of financial information, key indicators,
budget vs. actual, cash-flow projection and other indices to support
informed business decisions.
- Data integrity review and correction to ensure that financial information
is accurate and is a sound basis upon which to base business decisions
or tax planning strategies.
- Data entry efficiency increase through review of current techniques and
training to improve efficiency, accuracy and selection of key reports in
- Start up support for QuickBooks from selection and installation of software
through entering opening balances and training on key procedures.
- Special projects such as audit preparation, year-end tax file preparation and
revision of financial information to new classifications to support changing
Benefits for Small Business Owners:
- Efficient and correct setup of QuickBooks
- Assurance of data integrity
- Time-saving methods of data entry
- On staff part-time controller without salary overhead
- Readily accessible management information through customized reports
- Improved cash flow through timely funds collection and payment
- Freed-up time to work on core business
- Financial information to support proactive tax planning and timely
Benefits for Non-profits:
- Part-time controller level financial staff to support Executive Director
and board and supervise and train staff
- Financial planning process including budgeting and fund-raising
- Data integrity review and preparation for annual audits
- Integration of analysis into QuickBooks from Excel spreadsheets
- Freed-up time to work on core mission
- Bringing new board members up to speed with a "financial boot camp"